Thursday, October 27, 2011

Look for Less: Confetti System Garland

By now I am sure everyone has seen around blog land the Confetti System Tassel Garlands, such as the one Emily of Cupcakes and Cashmere has in her office




but for 130 a pop, not happening now or ever

Then I discovered ETSY shop Pomflair while scouting some poofs for a baby shower



30 dollars gets you a nearly identical version, at 100 less. I am sure many of you are savvy DIYers who could whip this up in no time(see a tutorial here ), but not me, so this is probably going to be the way to go!

8 comments:

  1. super cute and totally worth buying it for $30 instead of making it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely ran across this site last week! But of course you did as well because we tend to think the same on artsy craftsy + design stuff ;)

    I love it and am definitely buying one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look for less! So fun! I am not remotely crafty so this is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yay!!! Great find!!!! I was never going to spend $$$ (even though they are pretty) so I'm super happy about the $30 ones!! Xoxo e&a

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! Thank you for sharing this! I've been obsessed with the garland ever since I saw it on Emily's blog but thought it was so unique I never even thought to look for cheaper versions! Think I will be making a purchase today... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing find - think I might have a go at the DIY though :) xxx

    www.southmoltonststyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yay! I just stumbled upon this in my analytics, Thanks so much for sharing, your kind words totally have me blushing. I am currently closed and catching up on orders but will be adding more colors December 1st.

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!