Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Apple Cider Margaritas

If we were spending Thanksgiving at my parents house tomorrow, I would be whipping up these Apple Cider Margaritas from How Sweet it Is



pple Cider Margartias

serves 1, is easily multiples

1 ounce Grand Marnier

1 ounce gold tequila

5-6 ounces sweet apple cider

orange segments and apple slices

cinnamon + cane sugar + coarse sugar for glass rimming

cinnamon sticks for garnish

Add a few spoonfuls of cane sugar, coarse sugar and cinnamon to a plate. Run an orange segment around the edge of the glass, then press into the cinnamon sugar mixture to coat the rim. Add a few orange slices in the bottom of the glass, fill with ice, then add the Grand Marnier, tequila and apple cider and stir to mix. Garnish with apple slices and cinnamon sticks. Enjoy!

10 comments:

  1. so a couple years from now, when people expect me to actually bring something besides myself to Thanksgiving, I can bring alcohol? I just found my niche.


    CarissaExplainsItAll

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw those look fun and are certainly festive with the apple cider, the cinnamon, and sugar, but thank goodness the have some alcohol [for dealing with family members right????] :D

    http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds delicious!!!! Enjoy your Thanksgiving!! Bisous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds SO good and I'm not a huge tequila fan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think i need to grow up and finally buy some Grand Marnier!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my god...I need to be drinking this right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that sounds delicious! i'm making regular hot apple cider for tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  8. These look so tasty! Thanks for sharing, love!

    XO lamb loves

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!