Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Blogger Crush: Julia of Gal Meets Glam

I am completely smitten with the style of Julia from Gal meets Glam. This college senior at University of the Pacific is always perfectly put together and has completely gorgeous hair. When I was a college senior if I made it to class, I was either in half of my outfit from the night before or in some form of juicy sweatpants. And always hungover. I miss college.

Anyways, here are a few of her adorable outfits and check out her entire blog here





6 comments:

  1. Ummm hello gorgeous ombre! Thanks for sharing, I've been trying to find some new blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous hair. i was not even half that put together. i mostly wore too short dresses/shorts and was usually half drunk or hung over

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's adorable!! And seriously perfectly put together for a college senior!!

    Great feature :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. shes like lauren conrad! ok, shes gorg and love her clothes but if i saw her in class in college i would throw my hands up and say "I GIVE UP!" hahah :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. she's adorable !I just started following her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! Just came across your blog. Love it!
    And I couldn't have put it better myself... "When I was a college senior if I made it to class,I was either in half of my outfit from the night before or in some form of juicy sweatpants. And always hungover. I miss college."
    Isn't that the truth LOL! I only dreamed of looking this put together while making it to class on time...

    Luvv, Leigh B

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!