Thursday, November 3, 2011

Ideas for the home from pinterest

So after much hesitation I joined Pinterest, mostly because Sara told me it wasn't blocked at work. I have become obsessed. I also need to start following more of the workouts I pin rather than the fatty desserts and cocktails.

Here are some great home inspiration things I have pinned to my boards:




Fun nail polish organization


removable wallpaper


a mini dressing nook


fabulous acrylic shelves


an amazing campaign DIY


gold urchins on dark walls


and some fabulous striped storage containers that would be perfect for Georgie's toys


8 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you finally buckled! I want those acrylic shelves for my closet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Pinterest! And am so happy you caved :)
    I'll have to follow you now.

    P.S. I totally store my nail polishes the exact same way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. where is the removable wallpaper from please?

    ReplyDelete
  4. these look great! I can't wait to see what you do with them!

    xoxo
    molliee

    ReplyDelete
  5. my nailpolosh always looks so gross if i dont shake it once and a while, i dont think i could display like that. but i love the lucite bathroom shelves!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Pinterest! I may have to steal the nail polish storage idea, mine are totally unorganized right now and it makes me crazy! lol

    http://peridotkutie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i can't wait to get my own place and pinterest the crap out of it

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just stumbled upon your blog while looking for O'verlays, and love it! I adore that removable wallpaper -do you know who those pictures belong to? It's just what I'm looking for!!!

    sf

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!