Friday, November 18, 2011

November my Favorite Find: Natalie of Mint Love Social Club

Happy Friday loves! Our last guest feature for My Favorite Find is Natalie of Mint Love Social Club


Natalie and her fiance live in an amazing loft in downtown and throw dinner parties, post fabulous recipies, and have an adorable Boston Terrier! All photos in this post were taken by her as well. I just love her find and know you ladies will too!my



"Hi Sweet Nothing readers! I'm Natalie from Mint Love Social Club and I am really happy to share with you my November favorite find! I can't take full credit for this find as it was a gift from one of my girlfriends for my 26th birthday this year. My favorite find a an absolutely beautiful book by Fleur Wood, an Australian fashion designer, called "Food Fashion Friends." The book truly encompasses everything I love in life and every single page is filled with inspiring imagery that you can just get lost in.


Food Fashion Friends outlines the concept, styling, menu and execution behind a bunch of different parties the author posted over a year or so. I absolutely love to spend time getting lost on pinterest, pinning amazing pictures of over the top dinner parties and weddings, but many times you see these photos and you have to stare at them for a little bit until you figure out exactly how that party was executed. Which is why I immediately fell in love with this book, you see these gorgeous party images and then Fleur Wood outlines every last detail including a music playlist and the entire menu with recipes!


I felt like this would be the perfect favorite find to share with all of you since Christmas is fast approaching and I know that absolutely no one waits til the last minute to buy their gifts. Right? This book would be the perfect gift for a lot of people on your gift shopping list; your foodie friends, your fashionable friends, friends that love to entertain or even just your friends that love insanely gorgeous imagery.

Thanks Danielle for having me!

2 comments:

  1. That book sounds fantastic!! I'm just like her, I always stare at dinner party/wedding pictures to try and figure out the details of how it was all done.

    Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had more time to entertain etc... This book looks great!

    xoxo
    Molliee

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!