Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Vacation

Hello ladies! I am going to take a little break from the bloggy here for the rest of the year. Don't worry, I'll be back in full swing on January 2nd. I just need a little time to celebrate the holidays, pack up my apartment, and just breathe and figure out how I can still make this the creative outlet I love with my new work schedule.

I will still be around on twitter so you can hear me chatting it up there(if you don't follow, send me a request..I had to go private because of the spam)

I wish you all a fabulous holiday and super fun and festive New Years. I can't wait to share with you all the exciting things I have going for 2012.

8 comments:

  1. Have a great holiday! Enjoy yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful holiday !!!

    xxLily
    goldandgray.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Holidays!! What a photo!! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. have a great rest of the year! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy the big move! Talk to you on twitter!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. totally agree. good luck with everything doll!

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy holidays my friend! hope you have a lovely vacation! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! I just found your blog and I think it's AMAZING! The pics are great and I can see that You really like what you do here! I love people with great ideas, like you!
    Your blog is inspiring! I will follow you!
    xoxo

    http://nikandpic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!