Thursday, December 1, 2011

Excuse Moi


I'm a huge Muppet Fan. I saw the movie last week, cried, came home and watched my Muppet DVDs. If they actually did tours of the Jim Henson Studio on La Brea I'd go all the time. If me and Jason Segal ever dated, there would be too much Muppet love to ever make it work.

Anyways, for those of you not super creeped out by my love of Muppets, I suggest checking out the OPI collection. I just ordered Exuse Moi to wear on my nails this holiday season(among a few other colors)


ps...Swatch and Learn is the best blog ever to see through nail polish reviews

11 comments:

  1. HOLY. MOLY. girl! i am buying that nailpolish. ahhh i am so in love. really hate that i have to order and wait for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with the Rainbow Connection sparkles from that collection. So fabulous and love this color too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the muppets too! i'm seeing the movie this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the muppets and cant wait to see the movie!!! I still love all my old muppet movies from when I was a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How many applications did you use? The Getting Miss Piggy with It was very sheer and had to be applied over a red color. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so excited to see the movie this weekend! Maybe I'll have to try to track down this nail polish first? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. still need to see the movie! I am craving that polish now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE it! Another huge fan of the Muppets here! I'll probably drag H to go see it this weekend. I've been waiting for what seems like forever for it to hit theaters! :-P

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had no idea about your muppets obsession

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the muppet OPI collection! the colors are fantastic and excuse moi was my favorite!

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!