Friday, December 16, 2011

Happy(Birthday)Weekend!


Happy weekend lovies! What are your plans for this final full shopping weekend? It is my 27th birthday tomorrow, and I have a low key dinner planned at Geisha House with one of my oldest friends. I could not be happier to leave 26 behind. 26 was one of the hardest years I have ever had with more tears than I ever thought possible. A lot wasn't shared here on the blog because I just didnt want to be a downer all the time. 26 was the epitome of quarter life crisis.

But 27 has lots of hope and promise already. I get the keys to my new apartment in West Hollywood tomorrow. I have a new job that I love even though I work 12 hour days. I have a new outlook on life and some new plans for next year to make the most of my new home over the hill. So, goodbye 26..I couldn't be happier to see you go..bring on 27!

15 comments:

  1. I feel like 2011 was a crap year for me too. Here's to a much happier 27 for you! Hope you have the happiest of birthdays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy early birthday! Hope you have fabulous celebrations and fabulous adventures await you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bring on 27!! I'm so glad for you that an awful year is behind you and you're ready to start this next part of your life. You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 27 shall be grand! Say goodbye to 26 and let it stay there!

    Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthdayy!! What a fun photo, I hope your weekend is just as fun and bright! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So excited for everything 27 will bring!! Love you and I know you'll have an amazing birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAPPY {early} BIRTHDAY!!!
    I hope you have the most amazing weekend because you sure do deserve it. I'm so sorry 26 was so hard but it's a great thing to read that 27 has so much potential for you. Plus, you're starting it off with a bang!

    lovelovelove xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday !!! Have a fabulous weekend !

    xxLily
    goldandgray.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. happy birthday!!!! may your 27th year be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday lady! Hopefully we can get together soon since we are closer now! xoxo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy 27th!! :) Sounds like so many fun things are going your way now...

    ReplyDelete
  12. happy birthday to you! happy birthday to you! happy birthday dear Danielllllllllllllllllllle, happy birthday to you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. hope the weekend was EPIC!!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hear ya lady. I am not looking forward to 29, but 28 sucked for me. I hope you had a fab bday weekend. I'm still recovering from mine!

    ReplyDelete
  15. ugh...the twenties....get em over with baby girl.

    kisses.

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!