Tuesday, December 6, 2011

What is your Favorite Christmas Carol?


What is your favorite Christmas song? I have a few..in my family we have a tradition of playing the same two songs on Christmas morning ..Do they know its Christmas folowed by Gloria Estefan Christmas in Your Eyes. After that, we have a fun mix of the classics, country, and of course my pop favorites.

But I will say, the song that always gets me is Otis Redding White Christmas.

I love his soulful voice and it gives me chills every time.



4 comments:

  1. the song that is playing when kevin in tricking his house out for the robbers, the first time. when those cardboard cutouts are moving. i think its white christmas too, but by the drifters. my family is also obsessed with the first anne murray xmas album, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. o holy night.....
    guts me every time....and, i can't believe i'm admitting to this....i cry like a crackbaby during jewel's version....

    signed,
    eternal sap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love The Christmas Song, Grown Up Christmas List and Breath of Heaven :)

    Wouldn't be Christmas at our house without those songs on repeat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i can't choose just one, i love albums worth

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!