Monday, January 2, 2012

2012....


Why hello there dolls! I hope you had an amazing Christmas and New Years!
I honestly cannot believe it is 2012, that I am 27 years old, and am(well, will be by the end of the week) living in a new apartment with an amazing yet hard job that challenges. 2011 sucked overall for me, so I am so optimistic and hopeful for the year to come.

Some goals I have for the upcoming year:

-BE HEALTHIER
-BE MORE OUTGOING
-DATE MORE
-LET GO OF THE PAST
-READ MORE BOOKS. WATCH LESS TV.
-GO BACK TO CHURCH-REALISTICALLY AIM TO GET THERE ONE SUNDAY A MONTH
-WRITE HANDWRITTEN NOTES.
-CALL MY GRANDPARENTS MORE
-LEARN HOW TO DO MY OWN MAKEUP/HAIR(GOD WON'T THAT SAVE ME MONEY AT DRYBAR)
-MASTER A SIGNATURE DISH AND COCKTAIL
-ALONG WITH DATING-ESTABLISH A SIGNATURE, GO TO DATE OUTFIT
-ACTUALLY WEAR THE CLOTHES IN MY CLOSET. REMIND MYSELF I DON'T NEED A NEW OUTFIT FOR EVERYTHING
-MORE BLOGGER BRUNCHES/LUNCHES/DATES
-DECORATE AND SHARE MY NEW PLACE
-JOIN A CLUB/GROUP

So let me hear some of your goals for yourself for 2012...

8 comments:

  1. This year I hope to learn to do my own hair and makeup too. Youtube tutorials look so easy but it never turns out the same when I try to do my hair on my own. Happy New Year sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your goals. Especially the one about reading more/watching less tv. The hair and makeup thing too. Youtube here I come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are all fantastic resolutions!! i think i might steal a few of them myself :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best of luck on your resolutions for this New Year!! Wishing you a happy and healthy start to 2012. Toodles, TC

    ReplyDelete
  5. i hope you don't mind, but i'm totally adopting your resolutions - they're perfect! i know it's been a while, but hope you've been doing well and how exciting was our win last night! talk to you soon, danielle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG i LOVE your list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so many good ones.

    ReplyDelete
  7. call grandparents more. that's a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What great resolutions! Making it to church always makes me feel better, and I definitely need the reminder to call my grandparents more! :)

    Thanks for the beautiful thoughts, and Happy New Year!
    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!