Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Color Bug

I saw this on twitter, it is a product called color bug, and gives you the fabulous dip dye tips in fun color such as pink, purple, and peach. I sent an email to Kelly who sells it in her salon, and the pink arrived and I am excited to try it out! If you want it I really recommend going through her, because it is super difficult to find online.



I think it will be fun for a casual night out but add some glam. I really wanted peach a la Lauren Conrad, but don't think it will show on brown hair

Is this something you would try..or am I crazy?

10 comments:

  1. Oh, how fun! I love Lauren Conrad's look, but I have brown hair too. I would totally try it out for a fun weekend look - does it wash out in one wash?

    Keep us posted on how it goes!! I just may try it out!

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been looking for these! I think they're totally fun :)
    Bisous,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, i can't find her email on her blog. help!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh i am excited to see how it turns out! i think it looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This stuff is amazing!! My hair girl carries it in her salon. She was testing it out on my hair for a client and the pink totally shows up with brown hair. So does the purple!

    ReplyDelete
  6. its a fun concept - but I am not sure I would pull it off!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh, I would love that except I have dark hair!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well if you are crazy then so am I! i have a strand of pink that transitions into purple then blue and I LOVE it, instant cheer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i've TOTALLY wanted to try this, i'm just afraid of how the product feels on your hair after. i feel like it would be sticky maybe? let us know gf!!

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!