Thursday, January 19, 2012

Some New Apartment Purchases

It amazes me how much stuff I need to buy for my new place. I downsized, but am still purchasing so much!


Here are some fun new items I have scooped up for the new place from:

The Container Store



Lacquer boxes in bright colors for knick knacks
Rugby striped storage baskets for Georgie's toys

Target:



A new shower curtain and towels for my now one bathroom for me and guests

A fun Chevron lampshade

And ETSY:



A glitter banner for the kitchen


Tassel Garland for above my bedroom




and fun new artwork for my Gallery Wall that I still do not know where it will go

10 comments:

  1. love all of these purchases!! what color combo did you go with for the garland??

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the banner and garland. and everything. so so spot on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many cute things!!!! I love all of them!! Those prints crack me up and are so so SO true ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving everything! The lacquer boxes are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love love the nautical striped bin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My H and I realized we'll never be done buying things for the house. It's a necessary evil :-P

    Love the shower curtain and the banner!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looove your Etsy prints and that glitter banner! I also have tassel garland in my room and adore it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great picks! I hope you post photos once you are done!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love each thing! esp those lacquer boxes! oh and the shower curtain and lampshade. esp the shade. :D

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!