Thursday, February 9, 2012

Things on my Mind thanks to my Pinterest

*update..I really should've linked back to my Pinterest or the website..why I shouldn't do posts at 2am...I've updated!! View my pinterest boards here



Why are the adorable, affordable things always sold out??


Ready to take the ombre plunge

Styling Perfection-- Alexandra's fabulous apartment


I want to live in kate spade ads
would look amazing with white jeans...from Topshop


perfection


I need you in my life. right now.

9 comments:

  1. Ohh so fun to come to your blog and see my living room here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pinterest has me constantly wanting to change my decor around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. all the cute things are sold out always!

    and that bag is b-e-a-uuuuuuuuuutiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am excited to see your ombre hair! I hope you post pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhh where is that adorable tank from?! I MUST have it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. where is the adorable dress from????

    ReplyDelete
  7. GOD, I love Pinterest!!!!!!! Is that Top from Topshop? And that Givenchy bag is out of control!!!!! #Pinning!! xoxo elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pinterest is seriously where it's at. I mean, I'm practically on my way to planning out my whole life on that thing. Love what you've picked out! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love pinterest! i saw that same dress, but i hate that it's sold out!! maybe they'll get more in??

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!