Friday, March 9, 2012

what a week



This week was unusually, uncharacteristically hard for no reasons that are earth shattering. One of those weeks where a million little things go wrong, so the fact you can't change the batteries in the can opener feels like World War 3 and you break down in tears and your dog judges you( not that it happened here or anything) I've felt like all week I have just wanted to crawl in a hole, and even then someone will probably tell me I didn't do that right.

But we're sucking it up--some fun plans this weekend are on the horizon shortly and I am not going to let my 48 hours of no work be spent sulking!

7 comments:

  1. ugh seriously. my cat scratched me and i burst into tears and threw him on the ground. i cant remember the last time i literally burst into tears. musta been pent up? ahh. here's to a happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. live up the weekend! I hope next week is better:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry! I know how that goes. Just remember, we are super bowl champs. :) Hope your weekend is FAB.

    ReplyDelete
  4. me too. i was doing a no-brainer type of exercise at the gym and of course doing it wrong. Daniel came over to correct me and i had to hide my face because i started tearing up. i'm usually good at taking constructive criticism. the fact that he was so nice about it made me cry even more. i'm really happy it's the weekend.

    hope you feel better today! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with you! This week totally stunk!!

    have a wonderful weekend, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no! Hope your weekend is wonderful and you get much needed relaxation for a fresh new week next week. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ugh...I've had times like this!! So sorry you had a week like that! I really hope you have a relaxing/fun weekend!!!! xoxox Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!