Thursday, April 26, 2012

These are My People





I am off to Stagecoach with some college friends! Here's to a weekend of beer and whiskey, making new friends, and good ol' country music!! I won't be back until after cinco de mayo--I have to literally go from Indio to our warehouse in Pennsylvania for a week.

Can't wait to share all my stories-I'm not sure how much tweeting/instagramming I will be doing o preserve my phone battery!

But in the words of headliner Blake Shelton

If I have one, I'll have thirteen. No, there ain't no in-betwee. Cuz the more I drink, the more I drink, the more I drink.
 

8 comments:

  1. How fun! Have an amazing time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love country music and I have never heard of Stagecoach, but I am dying that I'm not going!! It sounds like such a blast!! Have fun!

    Jaimie
    jaimiehart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. have a good time! can't wait to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have so much fun!! I've just recently started to listen to country music and with that have been interested in Stagecoach! Can't wait to see your updates when you're back. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. have a blast and dont forget to take tons of pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. have so much fun friend!! eeks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great photos, fun time!
    kiss

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!