Thursday, May 17, 2012

Georgie pics

Since I am coming up on the two year adoption anniversary of the Muffin ( I can't believe it has been that long yet it seems like it was just yesterday) I figured I'd share some pictures, all from my instagram feed. which is 90% Georgie pics.
He has a new harness in honor of Super Bowl Champs


He loves cooling down for an afternoon swim

Reads the morning paper with his second favorite person on weekly sleepover ( sorry daddy for posting this picture of your hair)

Sometimes I forget to lock my door when I go out. This is where he sleeps.

Looking so sad when Sara came to visit and was packing her bag to leave
a rare co-pilot moment in his Patriotic sweater from Santa

8 comments:

  1. My heart hurts right now...he is just soooooo cue!!!!!!!! I love your little muffin!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this post; he is just so adorable. I always love seeing Georgie's sweet face on my instagram feed :)

    Give him some extra snuggles from me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. georgie in the pool is just about the cutest thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet happy anniversary you two :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the photo of him and your dad!!

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!