Monday, July 2, 2012

'America...F...Yeah







The fourth is my favorite. I love celebrating this great nation. Some people may call me old fashioned--I just call myself blessed to be able to live in this great nation.

So enjoy my favorite version of America the beautiful by Ray Charles and hopefully some of you all have more than just Wednesday off to celebrate--and even though I only get that one day to celebrate with my family and friends, I am so thankful to all those who cannot spend the holiday with their families, who are continuing to serve to give us another year of independence.


3 comments:

  1. the fourth sounds like the funnest holiday!
    i would love to be in america for the fourth one day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post! Have something similar planned for Wednesday. Happy 4th to you, friend!! Enjoy your day off :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. teh 4th is my fave holiday! have a good time!!

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!