Friday, December 28, 2012

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday loves! I am ready to not be in work today and have one last weekend of holiday celebrations with a dinner at Laurel Hardware tonight, a holiday party on Saturday, and maybe, just maybe, watching the NY Giants get their act together and possibly but not likely make the playoffs...followed by a half-day of work on Monday before going here for New Years Eve (and FINALLY wearing this amazing Proenza Schouler number I've had hanging in my closet)
What are your big plans for this last weekend of 2012??


3 comments:

  1. What a fun weekend you have planned! And that dress is adorbs!!


    I agree with you, a new years resolution of a meet up sounds fab ;) I feel like it's been a long time coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is amazeballs, I hope my sweaters are the hit of the party!

    xo.

    hautegranola.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you have a fantastic new years eve love!

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!