Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Mad about Malachite

I fell in love with this gorgeous holiday table  Hilary Thomas shared on One King's Lane Live Love Home section, and my jar dropped with her malachite table runner and gold accessories.


I am a sucker for anything malachite. I think it just looks so chic and glamorous, and adds a pop to any space.

chic drapes from an interior in Elle Decor
Chic bathroom accessories from Dransfield & Ross..I would probably use the wastebasket in my bedroom or office as storage..
A stunning candle from L'Objet..once the candle is used up, clean it out and a great desk accessory...

A vintage Rolex with malachite face..enough said...

A stunning interior from Sally Wheat
Make a statement with bold chairs

As seen in Texas home of Atlantis Home
Wallpaper from Black Crow Studios

An affordable and chic alarm clock from  Furbish



and my own little bit of malachite, a Rose Bowl flea market find that normally holds paper clips and change on my desk at work.

1 comment:

...thanks for the comments sweetness!