Thursday, January 24, 2013

92 Days and Counting

I decided that now that I am under the 100 day mark for Stagecoach I am allowed to really get excited and start to make some purchases. And if I learned anything from last year, it will be a lot of white lace, and red, white and blue.


fun cups for pool side and drinking before entering the gates


fun denim shorts that are a dead ringer for the Current Elliot version

a fun bikini for poolside

I'm not a cowboy hat girl, but will gladly support Zac Brown Band


This amazing sweater would be great for cold nights at the main stage



and lots of eyelet. I want this Dolce Vita top badly!!


6 comments:

  1. SO many cute things! My little sister is going to Stagecoach. I think I'd be up for it if a nice hotel pool, shower and bed waited for me each day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh Kelly thats how we do it..we're not campers at all!

      Delete
  2. i love everything!! buy it all! you'll totally wear everything again and again

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh what fun! i love that last picture so much. and that american flag sweater is awesome.

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!