Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Got a Secret, Can You Keep It?

Well, I'll admit my secret..I am hooked on this ABC family show. I am about one season behind, and recommend this show to anyone who likes cheesy teen drama's mixed with a little mystery and a little that absolutely cannot happen.

Spill ladies, do you watch? What other shows are you almost too embarrassed to admit you like but then can talk for hours about it??


  1. You are in good company doll! I love PLL (yes I used the abbreviation) and I am interested in checking out The Carrie Diaries on the CW.

    Haute Child in the City

  2. Oh my gosh!! I got season one of PLL in my Christmas Stocking and I am obsessed. Who is A? Will I even find out in Season 1? I hope Ezra doesn't lose his job! So many questions! ha.

    I love that you described it as a show that has a little bit of "that absolutely cannot happen" because that is so true.

    My other teeny bopper obession that I'm a little bit embarassed about (but LOVE) watching is The Vampire Diaries. Oh the love triangle among Stephan, Damon and Elena keeps me coming back for more!!

  3. Ah! I used to watch this show! One of my girlfriends and I totally watched in secret and would gchat about it the next day. But sadly, things got in the way and I have gotten way behind (read: barely finished season 1)!

  4. I adore this show! I blazed through both seasons in an embarrassing amount of time. My other little addiction is Vampire Diaries! I have a feeling you would like it :)

  5. yes! i love it! although sometimes it gets super lame, i can't quit it!

  6. Of course I watch!! LOVE these little bitches! The clothes, the mystery, the love stories- amazing.


...thanks for the comments sweetness!