Friday, January 25, 2013

My Favorite Links of the Week



Happy Weekend love bugs! Here are some of my favorites from around the blogosphere this week..read anything amazing? Leave me a comment-I'd love to check it out!



Carlee posted some amazing Valentine's Day finds..perfect to drop little hints to the man in your life...or to gift yourself!

I discovered a new tumblr I am obsessed with..get ready to see a lot of images from this site on the blog soon

Tempted to buy a few sweaters from here..they look so warm and great for my family vacation this summer

Is this T by Alexander Wang dress too fancy to wear with a navy blazer to The Clippers Game on Sunday? I hope your answer is no, because I may just wear it anyways 

Loving this peek into jewerly designer Ariel Gordon's LA home and studio..um, Stark chairs at the Salvation Army!

 Jessie makes me want to start collecting Ginger Jars

I want ALL of the Scalamandre home line at Bloomingdales






Maybe I should try some of these hair tutorials this weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment

...thanks for the comments sweetness!