Thursday, January 17, 2013

My Spring Go To Outfit


Over the weekend I wandered into forever 21 and purchased this Essential Matelasse Skater Dress, and boy am I glad I did. So glad, I went back and bought the black as well I don't think I have ever had a dress (especially from Forever, but this is also in general) fit so well. I can imagine wearing this to work with a navy blazer over it and then out to dinner. The black version would look so chic with my new Valentino Rock Stud shoes.  If I actually went on dates, this would be the perfect dress to do so

I highly recommend trying this sassy little number and adding it to your collection..for 27.80, there's nothing to lose!

4 comments:

  1. So so cute!! Love it in black!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh. thanks for the tip! i may just purchase today!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just bought it online thanks to you!!!

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!