Monday, January 14, 2013

Red Carpet Roundup: The Golden Globe Awards

I feel like this years list may be a little more controversial than past years..
Lea Michelle in Elie Saab

(the dress only..her tan was awful!)
 
Claire Danes in Versace
Kristin Bell in Jenny Packham

(perfect preggo!)

Naomi Watts in Zac Posen

Rachel Weiss in Louis Vuitton
a little out there, but I adore

Emily Blunt in Michael Kors

(hello flat tummy)

Nicole Kidman in Alexander McQueen

Anne Hathaway in Chanel

she bothers me so much, so I must love this dress
 

Jessica Alba in Oscar de la Renta

perfection. 

Kerry Washington in Miu Miu

Amanda Seyfried in Givenchy





8 comments:

  1. omg lea michele- SO overly tan. She looks ridic. I am so over Anne Hathway, her dress did nothing for me. I liked Rachel W in LV though I think it was a mixed bag for others.

    I am posting my fave tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica alba looks the best. Just stunning. And nicole kid mans hair is just BAD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also over Anne. She didn't look bad though. I thought Kerry Washington looked amazing and Jessica Alba was, of course, perfect in every way. However, I thought Kristin Bell looked hideous :-/. That neckline on her short neck...she's too petite for this dramatic dress.

    xoxo,
    La Petite Gigi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh I am with you about Anne. She looked great but she just bothers me. Kerry Washington was my favorite!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anne drives me nuts!!!! And I have to say I wasn't a fan of her dress choice. Jessica Alba was a knock out! Her color choice was so flattering!! Same with Naomi Watts. My all time fave of the night was Kate Hudson!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Kate Hudson as well, so unique!

    XO TORI
    toribodin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i loved lea michele, she finally looks good and not overdone.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVED Jessica Alba and Amanda Seyfreid....Lea was a little too jersey shore with her tan. I hate Claire Danes and her one month post baby hot body.

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!