Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Finding some Art for my Office

We are currently decorating our office at work, and I am on the hunt for some more great art pieces to display ( as well as a bar cart, but that hopefully will come this weekend at The Rose Bowl) I've raved about etsy in the past, and here are a few items that have caught my eye or I already have scooped up
I love this Mexican Artistinal piece on bark paper. The colors just pop!
There is just something about the zebra and horse watercolor that I adore
I actually found this Margaret Keane print at a yard sale over the weekend while walking Georgie.

I scooped up three of these quotes or lyrics on cardstock. This one is Mumford & Sons, but you can do custom quotes on custom colors as well


and of course, I already have this Sugar Paper print framed.

I'd love any suggestions of places to look or some fabulous finds you care to share!

1 comment:

  1. We have 2 of the Mexican prints on bark in our house and I always get so many compliments. Love all of your sources.

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!