Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Stay

I hate how much I am obsessed with Rihanna's new song, Stay, but it has been on repeat since I heard it at the Grammy Awards last week. It is just hauntingly beautiful, though a little part of me dies each time I think that it is probably about Chris Brown.




 
Funny you're the broken one but I'm the only one who needed saving
Cause when you never see the light it's hard to know which one of us is caving

Not really sure how to feel about it.
Something in the way you move
Makes me feel like I can't live without you.
It takes me all the way.
I want you to stay, stay. 

3 comments:

  1. I one hundred percent agree! Love this song, but it makes my skin crawl thinking about Chris Brown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This song has been on repeat for dayssss...can't get it out of my head. So hauntingly beautiful.

    xoxo,
    La Petite Gigi

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this song too! and her hair in the pic, she looks gorgeous

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!