Monday, March 18, 2013

New York, New York


 








Today I am waking up in New York for an exciting work opportunity! Even though I made the choice a few years ago not to live there, there is just something about New York City: the hustle and bustle, the extremely stylish men and women walking the streets, the Dunkin Donuts and the New York Giants. It really is just magical..and I can see why so many people flock here to make their dreams come true.


I'll be back in Cali Thursday, but make sure to check out instagram and twitter for any sneak peeks I can share ;)

4 comments:

  1. ahhh,i dream about NYC, too

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fabulous!! Have SO much fun!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have the best time! Enjoy! xo

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!