Sunday, March 24, 2013

Signing Off

I've rewritten this post a few times and have decided I just need to press publish and be done with it.

This is the final post on Sweet Nothings. I have thought long and hard about the whys, but I just cannot commit to this blog anymore.


Long story short, I'm broken. I'm more lost and confused than when I was 18, 22, 25.. I can't seem to make a good decision, or figure out what I am supposed to be doing. And I feel terrible leaving this community and the people who have been a part of my life for the last 4+ years.

I need to go and do me. Figure out what I am and who I am and who I will allow to be a part of the journey. I've been neglecting the close circle of friends I have and I have probably been a terrible employee. My health is deteriorating..I haven't slept in a month, and when I do, I have terrible nightmares. I've pushed people away who don't deserve it, and beg others who have no place in my life to stay.  I've cried so much, I ignore what the tears mean. It's just a reflex these days, at times, I don't even realize it is happening, but tears will just be streaming down my face at my desk. I blame it on a video I just watched about a puppy or something. And then there are days that Georgie's sweet face doesn't even help.

I will still be around on twitter and instagram, and hope to still see you all there. I'm probably going to keep the blog up for a week or two, then put it to private..I don't have the heart to delete her yet.

This blog has seen me through a lot of changes, and I'm sure would be able to wait until I make it out on the other end of these too.  I just can't. and I hope you understand.








8 comments:

  1. Sad to see you go, but you need to do what's best for you. I hope everything is ok. You will get through this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you nothing but the best, trusting God will hold you in his tender care...
    Spring is a time of new... sometimes it is the simplest smallest acts in our daily lives that bring the most joy... wishing you an abundance of blessings in the simple joy in each day, such as an unexpected prayer and good thoughts of nothing but goodness, joy and happiness for you. sending you love and prayers xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sad to see this end.. really enjoy you! Praying that you find peace of mind and what you are looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Commenting for the first time to say that I will miss you & your blog! I hope you are able to find peace. Make sure you take care of yourself! This is weird to say, since we're strangers and all, but I care about you. :)
    -Katie

    ReplyDelete
  5. We can't help but become a little affected by each other on this crazy thing called the internet, and as the previous commenter said, you are cared for. Even tho we don;t know each other, and you have probably never even seen my blog, I read yours whenever you post. I hope you find peace and what you are looking for. I know it sounds corny, but I use essential oils for alot of my problems and friends and family use them, maybe they could help you...drop me line if you feel like you would be interested. *Noni*

    ReplyDelete
  6. super duper sad face :( but good for you for taking care of you! i am thankful i met you through these little blogs and look forward to fun dates and brunches very soon! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

...thanks for the comments sweetness!